Week 4: What The Moon Brings

H.P. Lovecraft has always been an interesting author. His stories are always different and lyrical. I always like to sit there as I read and see what he is talking about. Lovecraft is unique in the way that he creates a vision that can go many different ways. I really enjoy his style of writing.

This week I read What The Moon Brings, which is one of his short stories. Throughout the entire short story I struggled with what was reality and what was fantasy. His unique style presented a challenge that I was not ready for. It is safe to say that it was a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed how his writing made me feel like I could have been there. That is what makes stories great. The fact that I can put myself there makes me love a story.

Lovecraft is one of those special authors that I just can not avoid reading. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One: Frankenstein

Week Two: Interview With a Vampire

Assessment: Bloodchild